Analyzing Data with Power BI Training
Data Analysts enable businesses to maximize the value of their data assets by using Microsoft Power BI. As a subject matter expert, Data Analysts are responsible for designing and building scalable data models, cleaning and transforming data, and enabling advanced analytic capabilities that provide meaningful business value through easy-to-comprehend data visualizations. Data Analysts also collaborate with key stakeholders across verticals to deliver relevant insights based on identified business requirements.
1. Get started with Microsoft data analytics
2. Prepare Data in Power BI
3. Clean, Transform, and Load data in Power BI
4. Design a data model in Power BI
5. Create measures using Dax in Power BI
6. Optimize model performance
7. Create reports
8. Create dashboards
9. Create paginated reports in Power BI
10. Perform Advanced Analytics
11. Create and Manage Workspaces
Who is this for?
The Data Analyst should have a fundamental understanding of data repositories and data processing both on-premises and in the cloud.