Cybersecurity and IT for C-Suite Training
Cybersecurity and IT for the C-Suite Training
IT and Cybersecurity, even at the best of times, are often still seen as simply a cost of doing business. Adding fuel to that particular fire, managing technology and security is already quite a crisis-based discipline – then, adding a major, business landscape changing event like the current Covid-19 pandemic means that we’re managing a crisis within a crisis. Sure, the current business landscape heralds a period of cost cutting measures and tightening of the belt when it comes to investments: and usually, these two topics are one of the first to suffer.
1. Technology as a competitive advantage
2. Risk-based approach to Cybersecurity
3. Data protection and the GDPR
4. Business continuity management: Making it tangible and realistic
5. Measuring effectiveness: choosing meaningful KPI's and communicating value
6. Building partnership and trust: aligning technology to business objectives
Who is this for?